- Erramon is a leading figure of the Aboitiz Group, a Philippine conglomerate that operates across diverse sectors of consumer goods, utilities, financials and industrials.
- He is currently Chairman of the Aboitiz Power Corporation, which he successfully grew from modest roots in power distribution into one of the Philippine’s major power companies.
- Formerly, Erramon was president and CEO of Aboitiz Equity Ventures and is now one of its directors. He is credited for AEV’s successful diversification into infrastructure.
- He is also the Chairman of the Union Bank of the Philippines and a director of the Philippine Disaster Resilience Foundation Inc.
- In 2011, Erramon was awarded “Management Man of the Year” by the Management Association of the Philippines, and “Entrepreneur of the Year” by Ernst and Young.
- Erramon holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration and a Major in Accounting and Finance from Gonzaga University in Spokane, U.S.A. He was conferred an Honorary Doctorate Degree in Management by the Asian Institute of Management, where he sits as a Board of Trustee.