- Dien Yuen is an authority in family philanthropy, global philanthropy and emerging philanthropic models for corporate and community giving. Her career in philanthropy is well established across both nonprofit and private sectors in the USA and Asia.
- Dien has operated as philanthropic consultant, non-profit gift planner, trust officer, and wealth advisor.
- Presently, Dien is Assistant Professor of Philanthropy at The American College of Financial Services.
- Prior to joining the College, she was Managing Director and Fiduciary Advisor for Evercore Wealth Management.
- Over the course of her career, Dien has functioned as Managing Director of Kordant Philanthropy Advisors; Chief Philanthropy Officer at Give2Asia; Vice President and Senior Trust Officer at U.S. Trust; and as an executive at IIT Bombay Heritage Fund, Asian Pacific Fund and the American Cancer Society.
- Dien is a Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy (CAP).
- She serves on the boards of The 1990 Institute and Angel Island Immigration Station Foundation.
- She is an advisory board member for GlobalSF, Asia Society of Northern California and Philanthropic Ventures Foundation.