- For over thirty years, Anne Copeland has committed her career to world sustainability. She assists businesses and communities to integrate sustainability into their operations, and to identify and manage environmental and social risks in financial transactions.
- Anne’s sector experience ranges from supply chain management, infrastructure, transportation, manufacturing and agribusiness, to hospitality, health care and education.
- Based in Hong Kong, she has served clients across the Asia-Pacific and North America.
- Anne founded Copeland & Partners Ltd in 2008 and is currently its CEO and sustainability advisor.
- She is partner at ORCA Asia that delivers a cost-saving and environmentally beneficial food waste solution.
- Anne is also Associate Sustainability Advisor to Sedgwick Richardson, where she provides strategies and report development services to Asian companies.
- Previous roles that Anne has held include: environmental and social specialist for the International Finance Cooperation; principal consultant for BMT Asia Pacific; environmental lecturer at the University of Hong Kong and environmental consultant for the Hong Kong Productivity Council and ERM Hong Kong.