- Shimi has a unique track record as both an entrepreneur with successful exits and a fund manager / investor focused on growing SME companies across UK and EMEA.
- Shimi specialises in growing businesses through funding, geographical expansion and ‘preparing for the ultimate exit’
- Shimi established the Partnerships UK PLC equity business and is responsible for all its investment activities.
- Previously, she was CIO of Hanson Capital Investments and Hanson Internet Partners and a technology investment executive with 3i PLC.
- With a Bachelor of Science degree in Management from King’s College, London and a Master of Philosophy in Management Studies from Queens’ College, Cambridge, Shimi’s main focus today is on start-ups and small-to-medium enterprises in Europe, the UAE and the United States.
- She’s also interested in angel networks and advises early-stage investors on how to maximise value from their portfolios.